Our Heavy-duty Stainless Steel 316L slip-ring designed for work class ROV winches and TMS with a high current carrying capacity.
The design and production philosophy have been to meet the highest safety standards by using proven solutions and components, robustness has also been a key factor in the entire process.
The Slip-Ring can be delivered for two different environments, Deck and Subsea use.
The RS 13-4-1 can be supplied in a variety of ways:
- Standard air filled
- Gas purged oil filled pressure compensated.
- Can be delivered with a peristaltic circulation pump.
- Fixed and rotating stainless steel terminal boxes fitted withtransparent lids can also be delivered.
- Standard bolt circle, can be used as a direct replacement inmany cases (subject to inspection)
- Connections: – Factory fitted flying leads 3mtr long (standard)
- Bearings: Sealed for life
- Fasteners Stainless steel metric